PROPERTIES TO RENT IN BRIGHTON & HOVE
For our tenants
We have properties available across Brighton & Hove.
They move fast, normally to existing tenants or those on a waiting list.
We match the right tenant with the right property, helping you to find your home.
Clean, simple contracts with contracted Landlords who care about their property.
You’ll always know when your rent is coming out and what you are responsible for. We are always at the end of a phone to help deal with issues!
When you rent from us, you’ll see a big difference
We ensure that all our tenants know exactly what to expect and where they stand from the beginning. No nasty or hidden surprises when you least expect them. Our current average tenancy is 18 months
TENANTS PRE TENANCY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Download our Tenant and Landlord Fees pdf
Suitable references from employer, bank, current landlord and character reference. In some instances we will also require a guarantor.
1. One month’s rent in advance in cleared funds.
2. 5 weeks rent as a damage deposit in cleared funds.
3. A holding deposit of one weeks rent is required to secure the property (this is deductible from the balance due upon entry).
4. Animals are not allowed in any property without permission from the landlord. The landlord may charge a rent premium if a pet is accepted.
5. All properties are let exclusive of services i.e. Gas, Electric, Council Tax & Water Rates.
6. All rental payments are to be paid in advance on a monthly basis by standing order mandate.
7. All fees are inclusive of VAT.
8. Should the tenants request a ‘change over’ of tenants of a fixed term or statutory periodic tenancy, and the landlord agrees to this, there will be a charge of £50 to which is our reasonable costs to facilitate this work. Should the tenants wish to use our service of inspecting the room for deposit purposes we can offer this at £75per room.